Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can't get one weeks missing data to show in Pivot Table

I have a weekly report that must only contain the data from one week.  The problem is that certain products are missing data for particular weeks and only occasionally have a value in them say once per month.  I need [Pairs per Package] to show up in the pivot table every single week without fail to simplify the maintenence of my reports (ie make them dummy proof).  I'm using three seperate dimensions and I've tried to make them show all values with no success.

I have tried using a set analysis below, but it makes no difference from just putting [Pairs per Package] in there.  It gives the set analysis 53 weeks worth of data to look at, but it won't add back the missing data.  What am I doing wrong?

MAX({< [Production Date] = {'>=$(=(v_LastWeekEnding))<=$(=(v_OneYearOutWeekEnding))'} >} [Pairs per Package])

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

From a quick look, shouldn't your min condition take > instead of >=? Secondly does the number format for production date and v_LastWeekEnding, v_OneYearOutWeekEnding match?

Regards,

Kiran.

Not applicable
Author

I've tried changing the >= to > and that didn't change the output.

The formats are the same.  I use those two variables with the Production Date field to trigger automatic date selections on my reports.

Not applicable
Author

Can you try with " instead of ' in the set analysis part?

Not applicable
Author

Tried it.  No change.

Not applicable
Author

Can you a sample of the application?

Not applicable
Author

Would there be a way to binary reload the data so every week has an entry for [Pairs per Pack] based on the latest/most current actual entry for that particular field?  That would be a way to solve the problem I think.  I just don't quite know how to do that yet. LOL.

Not applicable
Author

I can't put a sample on here with actual data.  The IT department would club me like a baby seal if I did that.

Not applicable
Author

Yes,

Just do the concatenate for the table with zero values.

Temp:

Load Distinct Product Resident Sales;

Join(Temp)

Load Distinct [Production Date],0 as PairsperPackage Resident Sales;

Concatenate(Sales)

Load Product,  [Production Date], PairsperPackage [Pairs per Package]  Resident Temp;

DROP Table Temp;

Not applicable
Author

Just making sure to try everything, can you try this expression:

max(if([Production Date]>=v_LastWeekEnding and Production Date]<=v_OneYearOutWeekEnding,[Pairs per Package],0))