Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sweens78
Creator
Creator

Cant add up certain value on Legend

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at a dashboard below and its correct but I'm having problem adding up the 'Not Selected' part I can see what the developer has done there is ID's for the other 3 options so when I click on them I can see totals and can create the formula but there no field for the 'not selected' he has just done a formula of =if(isnull([CNS Bridging/Follow up]),'Not Selected',[CNS Bridging/Follow up]) to calculate.

Basically the 'not selected' is not a field of Followup call 24 hrs cns ..or cns contacted...etc.  He has just calculated I think the amount of times the the cns part is at 0

How can I get a formula just for the no selection's to add up, in other word all the yellow parts

Hope this makes sense

Martin

2 Replies
jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Hi, Just to make clear your requirement; Are you looking to get a total of all the 'not selected' values in all the bars of the stacked bar chart.
Colin-Albert

I would suggest that in the load script you convert the null values to "Not Selected" then you will be able to select and alanyse that value in a similar way to your other values. Analysing nulls is not always straightforward in Qlik.