cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmonroe918
Creator II
Creator II

Change Qlik Community Profile Email Address

I have changed companies and would like to change the email address in my profile (for obvious reasons).

How do I do that?

Thanks

Jeff

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

The email used in your qlik account is somehow locked and you can't change it your self.

I'll quote a support article that was last edited yesterday.

Please note that once you've registered for a Qlik account the email address linked to your username can NOT be changed. If you need to change the email linked to your Qlik username, please register for a new Qlik Account with the new email. Customer Support can assist with moving your case history from your first Qlik account to the new Qlik account if needed. We apologize for the inconvenience. (How to Register for a Qlik Account)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

The email used in your qlik account is somehow locked and you can't change it your self.

I'll quote a support article that was last edited yesterday.

Please note that once you've registered for a Qlik account the email address linked to your username can NOT be changed. If you need to change the email linked to your Qlik username, please register for a new Qlik Account with the new email. Customer Support can assist with moving your case history from your first Qlik account to the new Qlik account if needed. We apologize for the inconvenience. (How to Register for a Qlik Account)

jmonroe918
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Vegar