Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Change Scale of Stack Bar Chart

Hi All,

I am New to Qlikview. I have a Simple Requirement but not getting an option to Sort .

I have a Value On Y Axis . i Want the Scale should show min and max automatically not in between one. Like QlikSense Wide Scale.

Kindly find the attachment to get the idea.

it showing 0 100 200 300 on y axis but no space between .. so want only to show 0 as lowest and last scale based on the value

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to give Min and Max and step like Min is 0, Max is 1000 and Step may give 100 and then look how it seems. Or else provide sample to look on to this

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I tried with That .. But it not showing value.. is there no any option like Qliksense ( Wide on Y axis)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If Qliksense has any option must be Qlik has that option. would you share that look that. And try to extend width and height also

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
brijeshvma
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Either Can You Tell me How Show Hide Y Axis Value ..

Anil_Babu_Samineni

There is one option in presentation tab, Would you check all options because i don't have machine at hand. Could be check Y-Axis option hidden

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Maurya,

You can use scale option with aggr function. You will find in attached file an example

Hope it helps.