cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change the grid of a container with buttons

Hi

I would like to know wether there is a possability of changing the grids in a container with buttons. My idea is to press the button and then show a graph in this grid. I have multiple graphs which are working perfectly fine however I would like to display this graphs in a container and decide which graph is shown therefore I would like to change the the rows to a max of 3.

The reason why I'm doing this is because I have a place problem. Have you got any suggestions on how to do solve this problem?

Kind regards,

Luca

3 Replies
MK9885
Master II
Master II

If all the charts are same (Dimension and measures) but only changing from Bar/Line/Pie charts then maybe use Fast Change option?

If there are different charts the buttons would not work. to change the grid position.

You can rather try show/hide for 3 charts upon button selection.

One chart would be shown as default view and others can be seen upon selection of button. You can overlay 3 charts upon each other and use show/hide using buttons.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for the answer. The charts are different but I just wanted to check the possability using a container because you are able to compare the charts more dynamicly. But I know that the concepts of container is not normally not used for this kind of problem. I will use Hide/Show Button.