Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change the position of a line above - below

Hello,

as you can see here in this table i want to create a table like that keeping the position of the months under sales and forecast. Then, i want the months to be above and columns of gap and gap % below.

Capture.PNG

Thank you for helping me.

Best regards,

Alâa Eddine.

7 Replies
juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

In QlikView: drag and drop dimension label cell to desired position

In Qlik Sense: same as above or you can reorder your rows/columns in the properties pane

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

thank you for answering. I am in Qlikview and i tried what you told me but the position can be above or below but i want to be below the two columns Sales and Forecast  and above the columns gap and gap %.

Thank you,

Alâa Eddine.

juraj_misina
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I'm afraid you can't do this in one object. You'd need to create two tables for this.

bvssudhakar
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Send your dimensions & Expressions screenshots. I will try to help you

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

thank you but i do not know how to share with you the table.

Can you tell me your idea?

Best regards,

Alâa Eddine.

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Hi Alaa,

Check this sample... the logic may help you.

Br,

KC

Best Regards,
KC
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This can be done, If i understand clear. Can you share sample Application with one sample QVD

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)