Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Changing colors of the selected values?

Hi All,

I think its a very basic question, but I'm unable to find an option where I can use different colour for the selected values. Example:

I have 2 list boxes one is department and the other is division.  Once you click on any division, the correspoding departments becomes highlighted with white color and other departments which does nto come under this area comes under gre colour. Is there a way to show the selected departments in other colors which is more visible and not white OR  to show only the departments that comes under that division instead of displaying all the departments.

Users are not able to distinguish between the colours and its getting complicated.

Please suggest if there is any way. Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

You can try different list box properties:

List box Properties -> General Tab -> Hide excluded (will remove the gray itens)

List box Properties -> Presentation Tab -> Selection style override -> Windows checkboxes (maybe they will find this easier to identify)  or -> LED Checkboxes

Hope this helps,

Erich

View solution in original post

2 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

You can try different list box properties:

List box Properties -> General Tab -> Hide excluded (will remove the gray itens)

List box Properties -> Presentation Tab -> Selection style override -> Windows checkboxes (maybe they will find this easier to identify)  or -> LED Checkboxes

Hope this helps,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Erich. It helped.