cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chart Dimension-Fiscal Calendar

Hi All,

I have two dates: subscription start and subscription end.Each Quote is associated with a subscription start and end date and with an account.

Example:

Quote: 1234

Subscription start date=06/13/2016

Subscription end date=6/14/2017

Account=XYZ

Fiscal Year 2017 is from Oct 1st 2016-Sep 29th 2017.

I need my line chart to show all the active accounts(based on expression) for this fiscal year by month.

So basically if I select Quote 1234, it will display the chart below(since the start date is before the start of FY17, the account has been active from Oct 2017 till June 2017)

Expression used: count({<Flag1={'negative'},nullflag={'1'}>}distinct(AccountName))

Similarly if there was another quote(different account) with same start date and end date=3/25/2017, then the chart would have shown count as 2 for all the fiscal months till FY17M6(since 2 accounts are active) and 1 for the rest.

How do I create the dimension?

Capture.PNG

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not understand fully, Would you share the application

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I cannot share the application. Basically I want to show all the months a quote/account has been active between the subscription start date and subscription end date in the dimension. If the subscription end date has been reached then the account won't show from the next month.