Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Chart looks different if seen from server or from pdf report

Hi,

I have discovered a quite strange issue: we are using Qlikview 11.2 in a Windows Server 2012 R2 machine. We have several qvw files with embedded reports, that are to be sent via email in pdf format along some ids in an Excel file.

In one of those reports, I have added two new recipients to the Excel distribution list. In the server view, the charts for these 2 new recipients look as they should:

reportRT_servidor_Q.PNG

However, once the pdf distribution is performed (we use PDF Distributor), the charts in these 2 look like this:

reportRT_pdf_Q.PNG

Has anyone also experienced anything like this? We run this kind of reports since some three years ago without problem (we have added recipients to the distribution list before and this hasn't happened).

Thanks for your help,

João Duarte

2 Replies
jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi

Has someone already experienced something like this?

Here are some interesting facts: this report is sent three times per day. The refreshed data is stored in a qvd file that is reloaded every hour.

In the server, the chart always looks fine (like the first printscreen above). However, in the pdf we get via email, sometimes the latest pdf of the day looks fine, but most of the time (and always, regarding the first two pdfs of the day) the pdf looks as the second print above.

I recall that this only happens for the two new recipients in the list.

Thank you,

João Duarte

jduarte12
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi,

Has anyone experienced something like this?

I tried several changes and I ran out of ideas on what can be causing this.

Thank you,

João Duarte