Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Chart with table underneath - managing chart and table column widths

I am looking for a way to attach a table underneath a chart. I would want to have the x-axis and the table columns be the same, with the table replacing the x-axis labels.

The table beneath the chart should share the x-axis lables with the chart and allow for multiple rows of data showing the values on the chart (with the option to retain data in the table, but not show it in the chart).

Is this a feature available with Qlikview?

One of my biggest frustrations is that the width of the left column of the table under the chart is controlled by the width of the other columns. So if you change the width of a data column, the width of the left "label" column also changes.

Ideally, the y-axis label in the chart and the left column in the table below would flex together, with the x-axis labels flexing to match the width of the below table "data" columns.

I have attached a sample Qlikview file showing this issue.  Ideally, I would want to fix the width of the chart and the data table below the chart to match. Alternatively, a chart and table could flex together.

Thank you!

Gus

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Definetly there is no direct way for this. But you can have two charts objects and custom formatting to achieve this.

Regards,
Kiran.

Not applicable
Author

i dont know if i understood exactly what you want to display, but here is my suggestion:

crate the chart, copy the "chart" in the same worksheet and change the preferences to "table" or "pivot table".

now you have the same data in the table and in the chart.

after that, you can add mor collumns/calculations to the table or hide collumns.