Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Charts based on selection

Hi I have a list box which links to a chart what I am trying to go is create a chart per selection.

For example if I selected 5 airports I want to see the number of flights per month in 5 individuals graphs

Thanks

Simon

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'd explore the Trellis chart option. If you use Airport as your Trellis dimension, then you will see as many charts as the number of selected Airports.

Otherwise, you'd have to create a fixed number of identical charts and use Show Conditions to determine what charts should be visible, based on the Airports selection.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Upgrade your Qlik skills at the Masters Summit for Qlik - coming soon to Milan, Italy and Austin, TX!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I'd explore the Trellis chart option. If you use Airport as your Trellis dimension, then you will see as many charts as the number of selected Airports.

Otherwise, you'd have to create a fixed number of identical charts and use Show Conditions to determine what charts should be visible, based on the Airports selection.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Upgrade your Qlik skills at the Masters Summit for Qlik - coming soon to Milan, Italy and Austin, TX!

Not applicable
Author

That's great thanks

any ideas how I make the charts bigger. I have made the chart window bigger but the charts have not changed size trellis.JPG

Not applicable
Author

cracked it I changed the row and column setting on the trellis chart properties  

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your problem is now solved, please flag the Correct Answer.

If not, please tell us what part of your question you still need help with .

May you live in interesting times!