Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matancha
Creator
Creator

Classification Invoices Lines By Invoice&Part

Hello All.

Please take a look at the attached file.

In this file I have a pie chart that classify (in the script) invoices lines by size of Invoices line (sales).

I want to show a pie chart, with  the same Invoices.Class BUT

If we have at the same invoice# the same part# - I want show them like 1 line but with the sum of all the relative Lines (with the same Invoices# - Part#)

My problem:

I still want to see all the Invoices line at the Lines TableBox (with IV).

It is possible to do that with set analysis?

Many Tnks -

Matan.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Not sure if attached sample fulfills your requirement.

Since your are classifying your Sales lines in the script, I am not sure how to get what you want just by using a set analysis or other chart expression.

In attached sample, I created a linked table for the Sales aggregated over Part# and Invoice# and classified also these lines.

Then I can either look at the most granular lines or at the aggregated lines.

Another way of doing the same is to concatenate both tables, creating a field to flag either the 'detailed' lines resp. 'aggregated' lines. Thus you can have one classification field to select in, and choose what to show by just using the newly created field in a set expression.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Not sure if attached sample fulfills your requirement.

Since your are classifying your Sales lines in the script, I am not sure how to get what you want just by using a set analysis or other chart expression.

In attached sample, I created a linked table for the Sales aggregated over Part# and Invoice# and classified also these lines.

Then I can either look at the most granular lines or at the aggregated lines.

Another way of doing the same is to concatenate both tables, creating a field to flag either the 'detailed' lines resp. 'aggregated' lines. Thus you can have one classification field to select in, and choose what to show by just using the newly created field in a set expression.

Hope this helps,

Stefan

matancha
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you very much Stefan.

That exactly what I needed.

Sory for my english...

Regards
Matan.