Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Clear Option should not clear selcted value in list box

Hi,

I had a requirement like if we 'Clear' option also, value selected in list box should not change.

16 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Christian,

Can you pleasse elaborate. I didn't get you

Not applicable
Author

My Actual requirement is on selection of Sheet, I should

1. Clear All

2. One default value should be selected in list box.

After selecting Clear option also that default value should remain like that only.

I cannot use 'Always Select One value'.

venkatg6759
Creator III
Creator III

Select the value in the list box first .Under selections set clear state and even though you clear all the selection remains

Not applicable
Author

One additional option would also be to add Actions to the sheet OnActivate....you could add a Clear All, then Select In Field with the values you want to be selected on activation of the sheet and then add a final action to lock the field so when you press clear the selections will stay.  Then if you need the selections to be cleared when you leave the sheet you could add an action to Unlock Field OnLeave and another to Clear All.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

You can try following.

1) Clear All

2) Make necessary selections and then click on 'Set Clear State' (as shown in the attached image).

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Yashada

Not applicable
Author

I have 3 sheets, on Activation of each sheet,

1.it should clear

2. Different default values should be set for 3 sheets.

I have Sheet 1, Sheet 2, Shhet 3.

On Activation of Sheet 1, it should clear All and set deafult value as 'A' in list box.

On Activation of sheet 2, it should clear and set default value as 'B' in list box

On Activation of Sheet 3, it should clear and deafult value as 'C' in list box.

So, if we clear also 'A' should be defaultly selected in Sheet 1, 'B' in sheet 2 and 'C' in sheet 3.

Not applicable
Author

See attached QVW