Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Collapse Table box by default

Hi,

I'm using a table box to display the hours of day (12 AM, 1 AM, ...), I want to display just one row by default, however when the document loads all table is displayed, after selecting one value it collapses as expected. I changed the Table box Height property to 10  inside Caption tab , but now when I click on the Table box it doesn't expand any more, it just displays a scroll bar. Any idea will be appreciated.

Thanks

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you set a height then that's the maximum height. If you set the heigth to a value higher than is needed to display the possible values (determined by the selections) then the table box will shrink to the needed height. If you want only one row displayed by default then you have to have one value selected by default. You could use an Select in Field action assigned to the OnOpen document trigger for that so a value is selected when you open the document.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gysbert!

I dis what you suggest using the trigger and it's working as expected. However, when using the plug-in to display the document if I select 'Refresh' to reload the document the table boxes expand again, is there some other trigger I should use after refresh? I looked for some event but couldn't find

Gysbert_Wassenaar

There's also an OnPostReload trigger. You could try adding the same kind of action to that trigger too.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand