Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qliklizzy
Creator II
Creator II

Colormix heatmap straight table stuck on expression

Hello

I have a straight table showing; by date a count of patients waiting over 18 weeks

with this expression:   count(if(WaitWeeks>17, Denominator))  

I would like to heatmap the results, I've looked into colormix wizard as I think this should do it but I just cannot get it to work...

I assume the expression needed in the wizard is the same as the expression I have but it doesn't like it - should it be an average of that expression that needed?

Thanks for your help if possible

Liz x

Labels (4)
6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

I think it all depend on the definition of your WaitWeeks column.. for example, a value 5 on this column, respresents 5 weeks of waiting or it is just the Week 5 ?

qliklizzy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

it shows that a patient is waiting 5 weeks

then in my table I am counting all the patients who wait over 17 weeks ?

thanks

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

EDITED

ok, why do you need colormix here ?

you just want to flag the patients who waited more than 18 weeks, right ?

try the Rgb() function, using an if on the WaitWeeks column

qliklizzy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi

no I have these flagged in font red  as a count over 18 weeks as they are breaches (waited too long in terms of a target)

however the count is displayed by date for each week - I am just showing whether or not our breaches are increasing or decreasing to visually show the results quicker but also the counts.

thanks

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

I suggest you to send the expected output on the existing table using an image for example

qliklizzy
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanks

here is my table attached,

I want to apply a heat map to breach 18 if only 8 weeks of data is selected then the heatmap should just be applied to what is shown I.e. Red for higher numbers and green for lower over the cohort.  users can select 12 or any number of weeks data

the breach 18 field is the expression : count(if(WaitWeeks>17, Denominator))