Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Columns Hiding/Showing on Listbox/Multibox Selections

I have a Pivot Table. There are no conditional Show/Hide for the Dimensions or Expressions. But whenever I select certain values in List box or Multi Box, the columns are hiding and showing up. The Fields used in the Filters are Straight Forward fields from Data source and there are corresponding values for every value in the table. Even if there are no values matching the selected filter, the columns should still appear, right?

What could be the issue?

I cannot post the qvw here due to Data Security issues.

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you post screenshots? Are the columns going away or the pivoted dimension's value going away? Is there a possibility that there is no value across the non-pivoted dimension when the values go away?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The whole column disappears, not the values in the table when I select a value in the filter box. There is data associated with the filtered value and i don't see any reason why the whole dimension column disappears. Not all dimensions have the issue, few of the dimensions are being shown and few don't.

sunny_talwar

Is there a possibility to share your expression and may be a screenshot?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

yes i would agree with Sunny we need a sample file to help you. But to give you an idea how the hiding and showing of dimensions will work. See the attached documentation.