Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ganeshreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Combo chart values on data points colors?

Hi All,

I am facing an issue on adjusting data points in combo chat,

the required output of the chart should be like

Capture1.PNG

but our chart output is appearing like below shown.

Capture2.PNG

How to move values on data points on top of each combo bar as shown in first pic, for example in third bar(70%) is in incorrect position. For the values on data points i am using third expression and keeping that bar expression as invisible.

Thanks,

Ganesh

15 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be try with these, Chart seems simple Bar chart but your title showing Combo Chart. Please confirm that which chart is that

1) To set single bar - Please check Stacked Radio Button

Capture.PNG

2) To plot and showing good data points, May be check vertical option from Presentation Tab of that object

Capture1.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Is 'Bar' unchecked also? on the expression's tab?

ganeshreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny,

No Bar option is checked, if i un-check the Bar option the color code for values is not appearing.

I have given below shown options for values expression,

Capture3.PNG

ganeshreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Anil,

It is combo chart only, the same chart is reused for several other KPIs(conditional enabling) so we can not change it to Bar staked/grouped bar chart.

Thanks

sunny_talwar

No Bar option is checked, if i un-check the Bar option the color code for values is not appearing.

Color code for values is not appearing? Not sure I understand

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How about this?

Because, I used this when i was with same issue. That time i have 20-25 values with Good Visualization. I just convey and discuss with the client regarding this. So that, They've agree with me finally and i proved my self too.

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ganeshreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny,

Currently bar potion is checked.

if i Un-check the bar option in expression tab colored values for values on data points are not appearing. FYI please find below.

Capture4.PNG

For more info the % values are having separate expression i.e to show values on data points.

Thanks,

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample where you are trying this out? Might be easier for me to play around with a little to see if I can get what you want

Ponkaviyarasu
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Ganesh,

How did you calculate the % expression value, Can you share the Snapshot of the calculation.