Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reyouk3310
Contributor II
Contributor II

Comparaison Year/(Year -1) using selection

Hi all,  (Frensh version below)

I have a comparison to make according to the active selection. I have a histogram, from which I will choose one or more months and I have a table above in which I wish to compare the current year and the previous year only for the months selected in the histogram.

As in the example below: I selected the months 01/2019 and 02/2019

=> Column Y in the table shows me the cumulative of these two months for the current year and this is my first goal

=> The column Y-1 of the table should show me the cumulative of the same months for the previous year (01/2018 and 02/2018) but this is not the case.

The expression I used for Y-1 is:

Count({$<Year={"$(=max({<Source_Cash={'Cash'}>}Year)-1)",  [Year-Month]={"$(=GetFieldSelections([Year-Month]))"}>}[Value]) 

Knowing that Year-Month is the dimension used in the histogram.

qlik3.PNG

Any idea please ?

Thanks a lot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Frensh Version)

Bonjour tout le monde,

J'ai une comparaison à faire selon la sélection active. J'ai un histogramme, à partir duquel je vais choisir un ou plusieurs mois et j'ai un tableau au dessus dans lequel je souhaite faire la comparaison entre l'année en cours et l'année précédente seulement pour les mois sélectionnés dans l’histogramme.

Comme dans l'exemple ci dessous: J'ai sélectionné les mois 01/2019 et 02/2019 

=> La colonne Y du tableau m'affiche le cumule de ces deux mois pour l'année en cours et c'est mon premier objectif

=> La colonne Y-1 du tableau devrai m'afficher le cumule des mêmes mois pour l'année précédente (soit 01/2018 et 02/2018) mais ce n'est pas le cas.

l'expression que j'ai utilisé pour Y-1 est la suivante:

Count({$<Year={"$(=max({<Source_Cash={'Cash'}>}Year)-1)",  [Year-Month]={"$(=GetFieldSelections([Year-Month]))"}>}[Value]) 

Sachant que Year-Month est la dimension utilisé dans l'histogramme.

qlik3.PNG

Quelqu’un a une idée ?

Merci pour votre retour

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

What expression did you use for Y?

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

The as-of-table might be the answer you are looking for. can you tell us more about the table fields.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/The-As-Of-Table/ba-p/1466130

Learning never stops.
reyouk3310
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

For Y

I use a simple expression  :    Count([Value])

=> So if no value is selected in my barshart, Y shows me all data , but if I select one bar or more  from my barshart, it will accumulate data the selected bar.

For Y-1

I have used the following expression :

=>  Year={"$(=max({<Source_Cash={'Cash_Services'}>}Year)-1)"} : is used to precise that I need the previous Year of the max year selected

=> [Year-Month]={"$(=GetFieldSelections([Year-Month]))"}; is used to precise that I need the accumulate of selected months

Thank you

sunny_talwar

Do you have a Month field which doesn't have Year attached to it? If you do, then try this

Count({$<Year={"$(=max({<Source_Cash={'Cash'}>}Year)-1)"}, [Year-Month], Month = p(Month)>}[Value])