Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chari
Contributor
Contributor

Compare previous months data and create aging

Hi ,

I have a data from April to July , I want to compare ID's from all the months and create aging..

Case1 : Compare current month and previous month and take the new ID's from current month  (0-30 days)

Case2 : Compare current month and previous month and take the matching ID's from both month  (30-60 days)

Case3 : Compare current month and previous two months and take the ID's repeating in all the three months (60-90 days)

In this case ID's should be continuously available in all the 3 months with out any break for example ID  is available in July and not available June and again available in May .. so this ID should fall in (0-30 days aging)

Case4 : Compare current month and all previous months and take the ID's repeating in all the months (>90 days).

Could you please help me how to do this..

I want to show this aging in bar chart... Data attached  

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Kalyan, I was going to dump some specific Design Blog posts in here for you, but I think it may be better to let you poke around the area on your own.  The way I usually go about finding things there is search on a single word and see what I get and then use words from those results to try to narrow things down etc.  There are some posts on 'buckets' and 'intervalmatch' etc., but I am not sure which way you need to go with things here.  Hopefully this may allow you to come up with some ideas to move forward though.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.