Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
proctors
Creator
Creator

Comparing One User to the Average of All Others, regardless of section access

Hi.

I have a Dashboard that uses Section Access to limit individual's access to only their own performance data (via strict exclusion). What I'd like to do is to develop a line chart that shows their monthly performance and compares it to the data of all other users who share their same type of position (provider type = Physician). Because of section access, I'm suspecting I will need to create a second table from the first, which does not contain the provider's name and can be used to create an independent set of data that SA would not restrict.

This is the expression I use to get their percentage for the metric overall.

=count( {<[Evaluation Closed in 14 days by Attending]={'1'}>}  VISIT_KEY)/
count({<[Evaluation Closed in 14 days by Attending]={'1', '0'}>}VISIT_KEY)

Can anyone show me using the sample data how I could have a chart that show:

Y-Axis: One line for the provider I select via Listbox and the other which is the % for all of the providers who share that selected provider's type (Would thus exclude the Psychologist if I selected any of the Psychiatrists.

X-Axis: Month-Year

Labels (5)
2 Replies
kjhertz
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Could you calculate the "position's" performance per month in your script for all users and then have this (anonymized) information available to all users even after Section Access?

After Section Access have been applied you can compare the Persons individual score with the common month+position score in an expression either by dividing or subtracting (depending on your requirements).

proctors
Creator
Creator
Author

Interesting. How would I do that? I have about 8 metrics that people would need to be compared across.