cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III

Conditional Expressions - Bar Chart

I have a bar chart which has Funds broken down into Category A and B.

I need to hide and show based on certain conditions.

1. If no selections are made on 'Category', then the bars should show sum of all the Funds.

Refer to my Result table. It shows all the funds in one bar broken down into Quarters, but the years are hidden for some reason. No idea why.

2. If I select 'A', only bar for 'A' should show up and if I select 'B', only bar for B should show up. If I select both A and B, then two bars for each category has to be shown instead of one combined bar.

Right now, it is done but I have the same issue. Years is being hidden. I want to break down the Funds into Quarters and Years.

Labels (2)
15 Replies
qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I need to show one color bar (Combined A+B) for each year when no selections are made on Category. But when I select 'A' in Category, the Category A bar in Green should show up for 2018 and 2019 (two bars) and if I select Category 'B' is selected, one bar each for 2018 and 2019 for 'B' should be shown. And if I select both 'A' and 'B', then stacked bars with both 'A' and 'B' with two colors should be shown. Just like the Result table.

Please refer to the revised QVW

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@sunny_talwar 

Also, is there any way I can hide the empty bars in the previous chart?

sunny_talwar

Do you want to may be list 10 more requirements at the same time 😉. Lol, I am having difficulty understanding one requirement, but you are pilling them all up....please go slow... I am new to your dashboard and very new to your requirement

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Haha. Sorry. These charts have been killing for for few days now, especially the conditional hide show parts.

sunny_talwar

Check now

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@sunny_talwar  Thank you sir