Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Conditional Formatting

Hi Everyone, I need some help with changing the colour of some of my records if the "Target Date" field is less than today;s date. E.g. Highlight the record in "red" if the "Target Date" is less than today's date and highlight the record in "amber" if the "Target Date" is within the current month. What is the best way to do this, as part of the load script or as an expression in a a table box list. What will be the best functions to use. Thanks

5 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

You can use the Background color expression to change the back ground color.  Hope the attached files helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks very much for the help, that was useful for Charts. How do I change the color of text or row background based on a condition in a Table Box Object

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

There is no such option for Table Box Object, but you can do the same by using the Straight table, you can give back ground color by using the above solution, you can change the text color by using the "Text Color" expression, and you can give the text style by using "Text Format" expression like '<b>' for bold etc.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Varkhurst,

I dont think you can change the colours for a Table Box, if you make it a Staight table or Pivot Table, you can use either Jagans solution or use the Visual Cues.

If the reson why you chose to use a Table box was you do not require a Calculated Expression,

Just use a =Count([field]) formula , but hide column in presentation,

You should be able tow tweak it to your needs

Anne

Not applicable
Author

This is really helpful thanks.