Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephenedberkg
Creator II
Creator II

Conditional show

in list box i used the expression below

= Aggr( Only({<Week = {">=$(=Max(Week_UP)) <=$(=Max(Week_Up)+11)"},Year={$(=Max(Year_UP))} >}WeekOfYear),Week,Year )

i have one text box

if the user select any values in the list box then a text box should be display otherwise the text box should not be displayed

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

It would be easier if you could base your list box on a single field from your data model.

I assume you need to check if there are selections in Week and Year and if the selections are within the range of your list box values (I assume it could also happen that there are user selections on different values, e.g. in a previous year, which you don't want to consider.

Your condition may look like:

=If(

GetSelectedCount(Year) and Only(Year) = Max(Year_UP)

and

GetSelectedCount(Week) and Min(Week)>= Max(Week_UP) and Max(Week) <= Max(Week_Up)+11,

)

Note sure how your fields are related and if Year_UP and Week_UP change their possible values after you've made the selections though. Also note that you've used Week_UP once vs. Week_Up.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

The attached file will show the text box if you make any selection in the list box else no text box. Hope this is what you are looking for: