Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r_qlikuser
Contributor
Contributor

Connecting To Cloud

Hi,

I would like to know if there are some connectors in Qlikview using which we can pull data directly from Cloud?

Could anyone please help on this?

7 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Rini,

i think may be it  below links will help to you

QV Connectivity to AWS/S3 | Qlik Community

Qlik Web Connectors (formerly QVSource)

r_qlikuser
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank You Sai.

If I need to connect to the Oracle Cloud do we have any specific connector available.

Analyze Data from Databases, Spreadsheets, Websites, and Custom Sources

When I go to this above link I could see couple of connectors for different data sources.

I could find an Oracle connector, would that be of use to connect to the Cloud?

Please help.

ramasaisaksoft

Hi Rini,

Can u please check below links ,May be you will get some clarification.

Qlik Connectors

Select and load data from a Cloudera Impala database ‒ Qlik Connectors

r_qlikuser
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I am assuming I can connect using the REST connector. Say, this is an employee details application, if I need to pull the records of all employees as well as all the records of each employee, can this be achieved using this. Please suggest.

ramasaisaksoft

I also don't have any idea,let's try and check.

i don't have permission to check in my machine so

"Throw stones one by one(All ideas) which one will hit the target we need to wait and see"

r_qlikuser
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Please correct me if  I am wrong. the desired data can be retrieved from a REST API only if it has some methods that define the data that is requested for, right? So the data retrieval completely depends upon the REST API the cloud application provides. So whatever our requirement is, it should be the API provider that has to provide us with the url to retrieve it. Hope I am correct..

glacoste
Creator
Creator

Hi Rini r_qlikuser,

Finally  you can you found a specialized connector for cloud.oracle.com? or you used the REST connector ?

I would be grateful if you could share your qvw file or the script for save time in researching how to extract data from oracle cloud.

Thanks in advanced