cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John23233
Contributor
Contributor

Connecting to ODBC data source

I connect to my ODBC data source but after pressing the "Select.." button, the "database Table" is empty.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.crate.png

2 Replies
John23233
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Bringing up the post.

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

There have been issues with this is past releases, you did not mention what version you are running, but whatever it is, I would ensure you are on the latest Service Release (SR) of that version.  The most current supported releases are:

11.20 SR19

12.10 SR11

12.20 SR9

12.30 SR3

12.40 SR1

If you are not on one of those, that would be the first thing I would try, update to the closest one and see if the issue persists...  The other thing to try is take a query string you already have that you know works and just paste it into the script editor and run it, if it returns records, then I believe I am on the correct track here, but if there are no records returned, you may have another issue going on with the DB connection.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.