Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nakuldev
Creator
Creator

Consider min value in Input box

Hi All,

I have a requirement where, "One lab with one workshop, show the exact value.  One lab with two workshop, show the minimum value.  No lab or multi lab volume = 0"

I wrote the below logic and One lab with two workshop, show the minimum value logic is getting failed. Could someone help me with this issue. PFA the excel source file.

=if(GetSelectedCount ([LAB ID]) <> 1,0,
if(GetSelectedCount ([LAB ID]) = 1 and GetSelectedCount (Workshop) > 1,(aggr(([VOLUME/HOUR] * [EER/HOUR] * sum(Data)),[LAB ID],Workshop,MachineFamily_Name)),
([VOLUME/HOUR] * [EER/HOUR] * sum(Data))))

Thanks in Advance

Dev

Labels (2)
6 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Could you share your qvw with sample data where it shows how/what exactly you are trying to get? 

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Tresesco,

I did few changes to the expression but still getting issues with "MY" region.

PFA the sample qvw.

Thanks

Nakul Dev

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Thanks for sharing the app. Please help telling where should I look at (chart/text box). What would be the expected output ?

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Tresesco,

PFA the Filters image. 

In filters apply one LAB ID and select both the WORKSHOPS the the VOLUME at the left bottom should show the minimum value instead combining both. Pls refer to the expression in QV(Vvolume variable) and excel attached earlier for reference

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Min, which min? Could you tell me the right number for you for two selected workshops? And how do you calculate that? I am asking this because, I think there is a possibility of improvement in your expression.

nakuldev
Creator
Creator
Author

In the image attached, the yellow highlighted are the values(min) need to be displayed.