Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttal7878
Creator
Creator

Container objects

Hi,

Is  there an option to add  search icon to the container, without using the Caption option?

attached a sample qvw.

thanks,

6 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

I don't think there is an option for this, but on the container as soon as you select a view (on the container), you can directly use the keyboard and type text, it will do search

ttal7878
Creator
Creator
Author

What do you mean by select a view?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I wonder, Do you think with caption enable the search option will get. I don't think so even with caption the search icon will come

May be search object and place near by on top of Container..

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ttal7878
Creator
Creator
Author

That's a possibility....

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am sure, you can't with in built functions. So, Work around is the option using "Selected fields"

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

I mean when you select SOURCE or ID view