Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolin01
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Copy bookmarks from one user for another one

Hi,

is there a way to copy the bookmarks that one user has for another user? I´ve got a user that has got a lot of bookmarks and now there is a colleague that should just have the same bookmarks. Is there an easy way to copy them as admin and make them available for the new colleague?

Many thanks in advance!

Carolin

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The user that has the bookmarks can share them via the repository when the app is open on Access Point.

Click on Repository, then Bookmarks.  Then in Settings click on Sharing, tick the check box marked Share Object then set the Share Permissions to everyone or specific user

Anil_Babu_Samineni

There has same Server Machines, If so you may get export and import for new user. And then check with them whether it's working or not. If So, Cool nor may need more information

How they are exporting the bookmarks and stuff kind. Hope they might get options for those well

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
carolin01
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

I believe that this answer is correct. But when I tried with a colleague that bookmark just didn´t show up in his bookmark list. Could this be a bug within the version? Our version is 12.0

Anonymous
Not applicable

If the bookmarks were not shared originally then only the user that set up the bookmark can see them.  Is your colleague definitely the user that set up the bookmark?