cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Count Previous Month

Hi All,

I have an expression below to select data for the current month

count({<DateRaised={"=(MonthName(addmonths(today(),0))" },ValueID={'*24*'}, IncidentType={'*Accident*'}, ListTitle={'*Employee*'}>}ValueID)

I know the Month function works as I have used it on labels but for some reason I am getting no numbers back from the expression but it validates?

I have attached the qv file and the elements are on the sheet two tab. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Toby

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

This formula should work:

=Count({<DateRaised={"=MonthName(DateRaised) = MonthName(addmonths(today(),-2))" },ValueID={'*24*'}, IncidentType={'*Accident*'}, ListTitle={'*Employee*'}>}ValueID)

View solution in original post

6 Replies
sunny_talwar

Date raised is a timestamp field like this (DD/MM/YYYY hh:mm:ss) and you are comparing it to a MonthYear field. This won't work. You will get a result if you compare the same formats.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks sunindia

I did wondered if it might be a format issue. I have a DateraisedIMS formatted to dd/mm/yyyy, how do I then match it up?

sunny_talwar

This formula should work:

=Count({<DateRaised={"=MonthName(DateRaised) = MonthName(addmonths(today(),-2))" },ValueID={'*24*'}, IncidentType={'*Accident*'}, ListTitle={'*Employee*'}>}ValueID)

Not applicable
Author

Fantastic, thank you Sunindia

sunny_talwar

Please find attached your application. You will see 0 for May and Apr because there are no ValueID available for those period, but March has 4 ValueID

HTH

Best,

Sunny

sunny_talwar

No Problem.