Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmxmikey
Creator
Creator

Count if with exceptions

I have the below expression

Count(DISTINCT{<ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description -= {0}>}[ORDER_DETAILS.O-HInvoice])

but would like to exclude

"ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description" where is

debit note

damage?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dmxmikey
Creator
Creator
Author

works well with one exception and tried below is that correct as i need to exclude more than one description?

Count(DISTINCT{<ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description -= {""},ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description-={'DebitNote,Damage'}>}[ORDER_DETAILS.O-HInvoice])

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

try this

Count(DISTINCT{<ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description -= {""},ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description-={'DebitNote'}>}[ORDER_DETAILS.O-HInvoice])

dmxmikey
Creator
Creator
Author

works well with one exception and tried below is that correct as i need to exclude more than one description?

Count(DISTINCT{<ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description -= {""},ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description-={'DebitNote,Damage'}>}[ORDER_DETAILS.O-HInvoice])

sunny_talwar

Try this

Count(DISTINCT {<ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description -= {'0', 'DebitNote', 'Damage'}>} [ORDER_DETAILS.O-HInvoice])

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

you can add any num of field values  by adding comma

Count(DISTINCT{<ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description -= {""},ORDER_DETAILS.Cred_stat2_Description-={'DebitNote,Damage','Here','Here','Here'}>}[ORDER_DETAILS.O-HInvoice])

like "here"   you can add your descriptions