Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mumer_88
Contributor
Contributor

CountIFS

Hei,

i want to use these two formulas in Qlik View.

• =COUNTIFS(V:V;V2) , column V is the "salesdocument"
  • =COUNTIFS(V:V;V2;BH:BH;"OK"), the colum BH has "delivery"
  • =BE:BE-BF:BF, here i am taking the difference of both columns after count and filter if the difference is 0

Challenge:

i have two columns one is "salesdocument" and the other is "delivery".  

i want to calculate the two columns one is "salesdocument" and the other is "delivery". In the column "salesdocument" there are multiple times the same number "salesdocument" since in one "salesdocument" there are different products that are connected to one "salesdocument". Let if the customer has ordered multiple products in one order, each product has the same "salesdocument". therefore there are multiple lines of "salesdocument". 

same is the case for the column "delivery". but sometimes the product that has been ordered is not delivered yet therefor it has no "delivery" number. 

therefore there is mismatch between the number of "salgdocument" and "delivery" and hence i have to count them and if the difference is equal to zero than those will be ok. like if i have 4 lines with the same"salgsdocument" and 4 lines of "delivery" than it will be ok ("salgsdocument" - "delivery" = 0)

i am using these these formulas currently

• =COUNTIFS(V:V;V2) , column V is the "salesdocument"
  • =COUNTIFS(V:V;V2;BH:BH;"OK"), the colum BH has "delivery"
  • =BE:BE-BF:BF, here i am taking the difference of both columns after count and filter if the difference is 0

Regards,

Umer

Labels (2)
0 Replies