cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III

Create buttons with Actions

Hi Experts - For the attached chart.. i need to have 3 buttons.. say "0%-10%" ; "11%-20%",">20%"... When i click the "0%-10%" button... %'s belonging to those shuld reflect in my chart (chk attached qvw).. like wise for other buttons as well..

49 Replies
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Oh Ok.. Can understand.. Will wait for your reply then till Tomm

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But, In your application there is a flag called Bucket1. But, As per inline data it is showing as expected? What is wrong in your statement?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

User want the Month to be selected and should show in Green (In Select Month List box)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I haven't seen anything related Month in your mode. And you are fluent seems month. Not sure, I followed.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Sorry above response was an Wrong one from my side.. Apologies for the confusion...

In this ... If u see % that belong to line diagram will change according to the Button's set...

"0-10" and ">20"  buttons work perfectly.... But if u see there are no value's between "10-20"... Right now if we click that whole chart data we will see... instead can we see only blank chart (since there are no values pertaining to those nos) when we click that "10-20" button ? How can we do that ?

bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Any luck on this Anil ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you trying to hide chart where second expression (Line) is not the 10-20%. This is the case, I believe if one expression may works but not sure. May be kush141087 offers you something

sunny_talwar

I added a new table in the field like this

LOAD * Inline [

Aging_Bucket1

Null

];

and then used this expression

=If(Len(Trim(Concat(DISTINCT {<Aging_Bucket1 = {"=sum(Amt)/sum({<Aging_Bucket1>}TOTAL Amt) > 0.1 and sum(Amt)/sum({<Aging_Bucket1>}TOTAL Amt) <= 0.20"}>} Chr(34) & Aging_Bucket1 & Chr(34), '|'))) > 0,

'=sum(Amt)/sum({<Aging_Bucket1>}TOTAL Amt) > 0.1 and sum(Amt)/sum({<Aging_Bucket1>}TOTAL Amt) <= 0.20',  'null')

bharani8
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi stalwar1‌  - I have a strange scenario after applying the above mentioned logic...

Here is what i see in my DB..

I have selected few filters initially...

Initially i selected "0-10" i see the data in graph (Comes according to the filters selected).... Next when i select "10-20" i see "No Data" Which is fine... Now again when i go and select "0-10" ... Those few filters which were selected initially gets disappeared .. Any Idea how to overcome this ?

sunny_talwar

What selections are those? Can I replicate this in RGB (4) that I have attached above?