Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bellesol
Creator
Creator

Create chart pivot

Hi,

I'm trying to create a pivot table similar to the way you can build in excel.

my table shows, by month,  the expenses and output for each division - so the columns are Jan, Feb, Mar .... and so on.

In the first column, I would like to show the average of prevues year and I can't seem to get it right...

I attached an excel file with the data (Sheet "DB") and with the final table that I would like to display in my model.

In addition, I attached an exmple QVW, with the Pivot table that I manage to create,

I'm having trouble to create the column "Jan - Dec AVG", I would like to display it in a separate column and not in a row, is it possible?

also, it seems that the average is affected by the month, even though in the set analysis I wrote the month of the calculation

can anyone help me to create this column, please 🙂 

Labels (4)
2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Have a look at the following Design Blog post, it might help with the average piece at least:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Average-Which-average/ba-p/1466654

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
bellesol
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks, But the blog is talking about internal grouping, my problem is different, Thanks anyway 🙂