cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating Landing Page in Qlikview

Require a sample Qlikview File attached with the following Landing Page design:

This should include various dashboards hanging together from the same Landing Page-With the top level dashboard and it's associated say 3 or 4 sub dashboards in the same Landing page. It should be possible to drill down to each of these sub dashboards from the Landing page which will open the subsequent Landing pages of these sub dashboards. So basically require a Landing Page where all these dashboards will link together. Please attach a sample

7 Replies
MarcoWedel

Please close your many "urgent" open threads that received well thought answers before opening new ones:

Qlik Community Tip: Marking Replies as Correct or Helpful

thanks

regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Any response or solution for the above landing Page. If yes, please post a sample or text the solution

Thanks

MarcoWedel

Yes, there are techniques to branch from an entry point to subsequent applications.

I'm sure we can help you once you took your time to review and close your other threads that many community members invested their time in.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you please attach me a sample of how this is done. Please put your thoughts into a sample qvw and attach the same here. Thank you so much in advance

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you please attach a sample giving an idea of how this is done. That would be really helpful. Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you please get back with the solution for the same. Attach a sample explaining the steps. That would be helpful. Tha k you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marco , Do you have a solution for my question. Require a sample attachment with the above Landing Page design. Please attach the same describing it, that would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

stalwar1‌ can you please help here. Post your view and if possible attach a sample attachment for the Landing Page. Thank you in advance. You can private me as well if you want. Bye.