Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiranb13
Contributor III
Contributor III

Cumulative sum expression

Hello Qlik Community,

ExpressionExpression

I have got the value as 12.65 for the expression -

=(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date]))

I need the to add cummulative sum function for the above expression. 

Any idea for the above mentioned expression ? 

5 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

can u share a sample qvw ? Or Excel?

Unbenannt.png

kiranb13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Cummulative.PNG

Hi Frank,

In the above chart total number of TC's (Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC)) is 632 shown in green line.

I need to divide 632 by number of days i.e given by Data range.  - (networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date]))

So i have used the expression -->  =(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date])) i.e  632/50 i got the value as 12.65.

i need to show the cumulative value for the above expression. 

I have used the below expression for cummulative expression. I need total cummulative sum. Can you please help me in altering the below expression by adding sum of sum in rangesum function.

RangeSum(Above((Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date])), 0, RowNo()))

kiranb13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I need to put this expression in rangesum function

(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date]))

PFB,

I am getting error for the below expression. 

Can anyone help me in correcting the below expression.

RangeSum(Above(Sum((Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date])), 0, RowNo())))

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

try this:

RangeSum(Above(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date])), 0, RowNo()))

kiranb13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Frank,

I have tried the above expression earlier. It gives the data for the date range but when i select weekly in cyclic group wrong data is appearing. The above expression is not flexible when i change the dimensions in cyclic group.

This is my expression. I want to sum the result from the below expression with rangesum function.

(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date]))

Date range.PNGMonthly.PNGWeekly.PNG