Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kiranb13
Contributor III
Contributor III

Cumulative sum expression

Hello Qlik Community,

ExpressionExpression

I have got the value as 12.65 for the expression -

=(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date]))

I need the to add cummulative sum function for the above expression. 

Any idea for the above mentioned expression ? 

5 Replies
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

can u share a sample qvw ? Or Excel?

Unbenannt.png

kiranb13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Cummulative.PNG

Hi Frank,

In the above chart total number of TC's (Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC)) is 632 shown in green line.

I need to divide 632 by number of days i.e given by Data range.  - (networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date]))

So i have used the expression -->  =(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date])) i.e  632/50 i got the value as 12.65.

i need to show the cumulative value for the above expression. 

I have used the below expression for cummulative expression. I need total cummulative sum. Can you please help me in altering the below expression by adding sum of sum in rangesum function.

RangeSum(Above((Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date])), 0, RowNo()))

kiranb13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I need to put this expression in rangesum function

(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date]))

PFB,

I am getting error for the below expression. 

Can anyone help me in correcting the below expression.

RangeSum(Above(Sum((Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date])), 0, RowNo())))

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

try this:

RangeSum(Above(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date])), 0, RowNo()))

kiranb13
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Frank,

I have tried the above expression earlier. It gives the data for the date range but when i select weekly in cyclic group wrong data is appearing. The above expression is not flexible when i change the dimensions in cyclic group.

This is my expression. I want to sum the result from the below expression with rangesum function.

(Sum (EST_Automate_TC)+Sum (EST_Manual_TC))/(networkdays([Analysis end Date Planned],[Test Completion date]))

Date range.PNGMonthly.PNGWeekly.PNG