cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom pop-ups in bar/butterfly charts

Hi All,

I'm hoping you can help me solve an issue I'm encountering when creating custom pop-ups for a bar chart.

I have a list of candidates, male and female of different age groups. They're flagged as eligible or complete with by a 1 in either column.

I've attempted to create a butterfly chart, with male and female eligible candidates on either side. Only candidates from ages 25+ are eligible so ideally I'll only see data in the chart for candidates 25 and upwards.

When I've attempted to create a custom pop-up (with just a candidate count, no text), then I only see bars relating to 25 and upwards. Once I add some text to the pop-up then the other age groups (with no eligible candidates) are displayed as well.

I've ticked boxes for 'suppress null values' and 'Suppress missing' so I'm not sure why the other age groups appear - would anyone have ideas on how to add text to the custom pop-up without the age groups with no candidates appearing?

I've attached my example here. Appreciate any help!

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

try on your popup

=if(fabs(Eligible) > 0 , 'Patient:' & Num(Sum( {$<Eligible = {1}>} CANDIDATE_COUNT), '#,##0'))

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

try on your popup

=if(fabs(Eligible) > 0 , 'Patient:' & Num(Sum( {$<Eligible = {1}>} CANDIDATE_COUNT), '#,##0'))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That seems to have worked

Thank you!