Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Customized data points in the graph

Hi,

In my Qlikview line graph I've enabled data points over a period of 12 months that depicts a percentage. This is also the expression used in the graph. FCR% = sum(a)/sum(b), represented as a %. Now I'm trying to represent the number of records in the monthly data points  i.e count (field x) in addition to the percentage shown. I've tried this by addition another expression however this had distorted the view. Please help.

Graph

FCR_7% expression and shown as Values on Data Points, checked.

14 Replies
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Like this?

hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Write an expression for the desired value and select only values on Data Points in Expression Tab.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Manish, I tried the expression you provided but its still does not generating the output. My expressions are as follow,

FCR% = Sum (ELIGIBLE_SUM - REPEAT_7_SUM) / sum(ELIGIBLE_SUM)

No. of agents = Aggr(Num(SUM(ELIGIBLE_SUM - REPEAT_7_SUM)/SUM(ELIGIBLE_SUM),'#0%') & '--- ' &count(AGENT_AGS),Agents)

Note I want the count of agents, that had values for two fields used to compute FCR %.  Two fields used ELIGIBLE_SUM and REPEAT_7_SUM.

Apologies upfront if I was not very clear. I'm new to the Qlikview community.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. Would you have an example of how this can be achieved? I copied the fields above to what I was referring to. If you have an example it would really help.

hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

PSA. It may help you.

Thanks

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

What is your Dimension?

Can you provide 5 to 10 lines sample data?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Guys,

I've attached a sample data set sourced for the graph and the Qlikview file. Just source the input file to the sample xlsx. Dimension is on Months.

As you can see the percentage on the individual data points is shown by FCR % field. I need to incorporate how many unique records were made up to show the percentage in each data point. Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Hari,

I have trouble opening the file with below error. I've included a sample data set plus the original qlikview file used. Can you help?

hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

you are using Desktop Personal edition. So you can open only three QVW files which were developed in other mechine.

If you want to open open more you need to have Named CAL Leasing or PE License. For your Convenience i'm addings Script and snap shot of the UI Objects here.

Script

Sample:

LOAD * INLINE [

Satet, Product, Sales

AP, 101, 500

AP, 102, 200

DEL, 11, 200

DEL, 15, 130

DEL, 12, 145

UP, 356, 92

TN, 201, 65

TN, 202, 55