Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data in the Column Hover

I have columns in a straight table which are created using various expressions and when I hover them, I need the hover to display some data in it. Some how, my hover data is not aligned properly. I want the data in the hover to be always Left-Aligned. How do I do that? The column values need to be center aligned, just the hover data on the left alignment.FD Maps Hover.jpg

Also, does the expression control the data alignment in the hover? Here is the sample expression that I have used to create one of the columns.

if(WildMatch([9.13],'Yes*') and WildMatch([MRA11],'MRA*'), substringCount([MRA11],';')+1,
if(WildMatch([9.13],'Yes*'),'✓', 
if(WildMatch([9.13], 'No*'),' ')
)
)
&
if(WildMatch([MRA11],'MRA*'),chr(10)&  [MRA11])

5 Replies
arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

Hi. It follows the align properties of Presentation tab (Object Properties) Data(Text).

Not applicable
Author

Got it, thanks. But changing it to Left changes the values in the column to Left too. I want the values in the columns to be Center Aligned but the hover data to be Left Aligned. Is that Possible Arthur?

Not applicable
Author

Is there any way inside the QlikView script or other options within QlikView where we can explicitly define the size of the Hover over window?

arthur_dom
Creator III
Creator III

It automatically fits with the content

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Arthur