Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data missing from charts

My bar charts are not showing data for all possible dimension values (see examples below).Missing data 2.jpg

Missing data.jpg

In the chart above the data that is missing is an expression that shows the total number of enrolments displayed as 'text on axis'.  It shows the data for all years except the first year (2009-10).  I have a similar problem in other similar charts.  It looks like it is always the first possible value in the dimension that is missing.

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Greg,

Kindly check if you made any selections on Year field or any restrictions in presentation tab

-Jay

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jay.  I don't think I have made any conditions on the Year field or any restrictions in the presentation tab. See images below.

Dimensions.JPG.jpgPresentation.JPG.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Greg,

I've just tested this on my own app and I can see the same behaviour (though my missing number is actually just misplaced on top of another element). I suspect this is a bug related to the use of two dimensions and placing text on the axis so it probably needs raising with the Qlik Support team (support@qlik.com). Do you have a support contract or would you like me to raise this for you (probably best if you can own it to keep visibility).

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Plz check the limitations if u made in presentation tab like static min and static max

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Adam.  Good to know its not just me.  I'll log this with my IT partner who will take this up with Qlikview Support.  Might be helpful if you logged it too, so they can see its not just me.

Cheers

Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Rakesh.  I haven't set any static min or static max values.

We think this may be a Qlikview bug related to the use of two dimensions and the placing of text on the axis.