cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data not saved in qlickview

Hi,

I have a file, qlik view version 11, 851 MB, free space 285 of 299 GB on disk.

The reload it takes 5 minutes, save less then 5 seconds. The file is with security access.

I'am adding new lines in Sales Fact, with zero, for product that are in stock, but with no sales. I am doing the reload, i am saving, the rows with sales zero appear, but when i close the app, the Sales inserted with zero do not appear. But, the rest, sales is up to date. It seams that only my modification is not saved in the application. I am using a admin user.

Is there a restriction for save to check? or any suggestions?

Thank  you,

Cosmina

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

This seems to be due to Section Access. Any new data points which doesn't have a null for a field used in section access will be removed once you close and reopen the application

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

I am doing a binary load and then including the modification in the application and the saves are done.

But, when i am using binary, it retrieves more records than the original application.

I have identified the documents in additional, but i don't know how to proceed forward, because as i said, i do not have the password for hidden script.  Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Cosmina

sunny_talwar

Not sure if this is what you want, but you can remove hidden script using the method specified here -> http://www.learnqlickview.com/qlikview-hidden-script-a-useful-tip/

Other than that, I don't really follow what are you seeking suggestions on? Can you may be re-explain this

1) But, when i am using binary, it retrieves more records than the original application.

2) I have identified the documents in additional

1) A straight binary load or after you do some manipulation?

2) Not sure what you mean here

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I don't understand why is showing additional records. Is only a simple binary load, it should bring the data model as from the original, but still i get differences. I don't do additional modifications.

sunny_talwar

That is weird, have you checked number of rows of data within the table viewer?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In the original are fewer records then the one with binary, checked with table viewer.

sunny_talwar

I have no idea, may be someone else can offer some help here

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, i will see. Thank you anyway.