cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III

Date format in a chart

Hello everyone, does anyone know where I can set the date field on a graph?
I have two app with the same data, same script however in one case it brings me the dates in one format while in the other it does not.
I can not find how to make the date DD / MM / YYYY format, and probe editing the field from the dimension but it did not work.

Thanks in advance

Date Format.png

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

In the chart properties go to Number tab and select this date dimension and check radio button Date and add format DD/MM/YYYY.
Or in the script just add like

Date(Yourdatefield, 'DD/MM/YYYY')

View solution in original post

tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III
Author

the date is already formatted from the script and the dimension does not show it in the configuration of the number tab. I tried doing it from the edition of the dimension, date (DATE, 'DD / MM / YYYY'), the drawback was that the graphic has a continuous axis and that made the date appear in numerical format.
you have to mark continuous axis and date format.
thanks vishaggi!

Date Format 2.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

In the chart properties go to Number tab and select this date dimension and check radio button Date and add format DD/MM/YYYY.
Or in the script just add like

Date(Yourdatefield, 'DD/MM/YYYY')
tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III
Author

the date is already formatted from the script and the dimension does not show it in the configuration of the number tab. I tried doing it from the edition of the dimension, date (DATE, 'DD / MM / YYYY'), the drawback was that the graphic has a continuous axis and that made the date appear in numerical format.
you have to mark continuous axis and date format.
thanks vishaggi!

Date Format 2.png

andrescc
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Use a Calculated Dimension: Date(your_field), just this, without format

Regards,
ACC