Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SNR1
Creator
Creator

Default list box selection in Access Point issue

HI All,

i need a help

how to fix default selections of list box in Access Point while restore the app (without removing the previous state in browser)

while i removing the previous state of document it showing the default values but 

if we select something and go back  the selection remain same meaning where i left, but when i click on view details remove last document state before opening the application we will get default selection.

howto resolve this problem please help us.

Thanks IN Advance

8 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Can't you use on open document trigger to set your default values ?

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Tirumala,

i used on open document  trigger but no use here.

please helpus

thanks iN Advance

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

It will be always helpful if you attach a file with sample data and expected output, so that someone will help. I am attaching a sample file here. When you open the dashboard, in the list box three countries are selected on open as shown below:

Hope this helps...

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

i got it but it will not reflecting in access point for me. could you please suggest i'm attaching sample app

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

I am looking at a link Document Open Processing | Qlikview Cookbook were Rob says as below:

" if session recovery is active, the session state will be remembered unless the user uses the “remove last document state” button in Access Point. If you want to turn off Session Recovery altogether you can do so in the QMC System -> Qlik View Server -> Documents "

Other option is look at "Set Clear State" or "Apply Bookmark Action" and hope this helps.

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

please find attachment

SNR1
Creator
Creator
Author

!@ !please look the sample

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

The file is too big and it is taking too much time to download.Did you have a try based on my prior reply !