Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmainiero
Contributor II
Contributor II

Diagram changes from points to a line if there are more than 100 values.

punkte.png
linie.png

clipboard_image_1.png

I would like all the points without a scroll bar in a diagram, is that possible?
If the number exceeds 100 makes Qlikview Qlikview draws a line.

Labels (2)
11 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just leaving a post that we are submitting a defect to R&D on this one, will be sure to circle back in the end to note the end result of the review.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Just circling back to note the issue has been fixed by R&D and will be included in an upcoming release.  There are no patch releases as yet, but if you need one, please submit a support case and reference defect QV-18849 and a patch request for the track you are on.  Please note, you will likely need to update to the most current SR in the track you are running, and currently the only tracks we would be able to request the patch upon would be 12.20 and later given support for 12.10 ended November 2019.  I believe the fix should be included in the upcoming April 2020 release.

Just a quick update for anyone that runs across this, the fix is planned to be implemented in the 12.40 SR4 release, but that is subject to change, best info I have at the moment.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.