Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhaytrip
Creator
Creator

Different Selections made on the list box

Hi All,
These are two different examples i'm trying to demonstrate which the First LISTBOX contains "E" "F" , Fixed throughout.

Where "E" & "F" shouldn't clear out even after using clear selections. I'm not trying the lock option as it seems to be a easy way out of it.
The Second LISTBOX contains all the data , where in i could selected any to have a comparison between both the LISTBOX results.

Thanks

LIST.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a new Alternate State for the EF listbox. You can do that on the General tab of the document properties. After creating the new alternate state assign it to the EF listbox on the General tab of the properties window of that listbox. Next select E and F in that listbox. Since this listbox is now in an alternate state it will not react to selections in the other listbox that contains all the data.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

what exactly you want to do here?

BTW alternate state can be an option here.

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a new Alternate State for the EF listbox. You can do that on the General tab of the document properties. After creating the new alternate state assign it to the EF listbox on the General tab of the properties window of that listbox. Next select E and F in that listbox. Since this listbox is now in an alternate state it will not react to selections in the other listbox that contains all the data.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I think, instead of making E, F values selected all the time in list box, you can use set expression in which you can refer those values. And you can have one list box displaying all the values. You can select values from list box and compare results with set expression created above.

Thanks,

Harshit

abhaytrip
Creator
Creator
Author

All right , thanks !