Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balanandam
Creator II
Creator II

Dimension name not showing completely on Axis bar chart

Hi,

Could you pls. any one explain me what is the option to be set here ? Pls. see my attachment then you may understand.

Actually My Dimension name has around 20 characters and unable to show it completely when I change the style of bar chart(Horizontally) I wanted to my Dimension name(rounded up) should be visible completely.

Thanks in Advance!

10 Replies
sunny_talwar

Use Ctrl + Shift while your chart is active and you will see red lines... move those lines to make more room for the labels

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What if we change the primary dimension axis from axis tab

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
balanandam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Sunny, Thanks for your response!

Now I made space as advised. But it seems to be not enough here, still name is not properly displayingQlik snap.PNG

Telce....   this was the problem now.

balanandam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi, I did try this option too but, no luck and nothing changed.

Thanks for your turn on this.

sunny_talwar

Can you try making more... just for testing...

MK9885
Master II
Master II

In presentation Tab use the 'Limit Legend Character' to whatever you are comfortable with and change the style to horizontal bar and then go to Axes tab to set the Axes / <<<< as a slide.

Hope that would work?

dff.png

balanandam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Qlik snap.PNG

No luck yet !

balanandam
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Did it, not lick yet ! I'm unable to attach the proof.

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Did you try the option 'Reset User Sizing' and 'Reset User Docking' Option in the 'General' tab?

I just tested with more than 20 characters as a dimension, it is working fine. (i didn't do anything)

if it is not working, can you provide your sample data?

Capture.JPG