cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
proctors
Creator
Creator

Dimension of visit number

I need help creating dimension where a patient's score on a measure is plotted against the session number (not the date). For instance, all patients have a 1st visit and then a 2nd and so on. I do not want to show the dates, but instead the X-axis would be 1, 2, 3, 4 irrespective of whether each of those visits were on different days between patients. I have a visit key and date key I could use.

5 Replies
marcus_sommer

Maybe a calculated dimension with: aggr(count(Visits), Patient) might be helpful.

- Marcus

MarcoWedel

Hi,

maybe you could create a visit number per patient like:

LOAD PatientID,

%VisitKey,

AutoNumber(%VisitKey, PatientID) as VisitNumber

Resident YourTable

Order By Date, %VisitKey;

hope this helps

regards

Marco

proctors
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks! I was able to go back to the original script and use a Dense_Rank() on the visit date and it worked!

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If your question is now answered, please flag the Correct Answer (via the big "Correct Answer" button near every post) and Helpful Answers (found under the Actions menu under every post).

If not, please make clear what part of this topic you still need help with .

May you live in interesting times!
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Please do NOT mark your own "thank you" post as the correct answer, because it is NOT the correct answer. The post you mark as "Correct Answer" is the post that solved your problem. Also be so kind to flag posts that helped you (so not your own) as Helpful.

I have removed your wrong "Correct" mark.

May you live in interesting times!