cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dathathreya
Creator
Creator

Dimension sorting

Hai I am facing a problem now.i have region as dimension .so now i have 20 regions in my dimension .i want to show only required region as my dimension in bar chart .how to acheive dis.plz help me.thank you in advance.

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please elaborate more, according to which condition you want to show only that region.(like first five or somethin else) .By using dimension limit you can limit the no of showing dimensions.

Thanks

Paridhi

prma7799
Master III
Master III

Please check

dimen.png

dathathreya
Creator
Creator
Author

hi i have 20 regions in my field .so i want to choose only selected region .it is not life first 5 r not want to limit the dimension.according to client request i want to show as per like below.

region field

us

uk

ger

london

india

brazil

etc

now i want to show like

india

brazil

.like this in bar graph .

dathathreya
Creator
Creator
Author

hi it is like diminesion limits up to 5 ,10 like that but my requirement is to show the selected dimensions only has to show it is not depend on the high sales and low sales like.the client want to know only the specific region sales.

avinashelite

as and when the user makes a selection then you want to show that values in the Bat chart ? then add a calculated dimension like getfieldselections(Region)

if this is not the requirement show the same output format

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Qlikview having associative property,

It only shows the bars whatever users selects.There is no need to put condition in this.

Thanks

Paridhi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Datha,

you can use calculated dimension, to meet ur requirement.

find the attachment below.

R/Murali.

annafuksa1
Creator III
Creator III

you wil need to make selection. or you can use Set Analysis to restrict to only 2 regions show all time