Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Disable QlikView Server

Hi everyone,

I have a server of QlikView running on my machine but I need to install QlikSense Server too. Since I found out both servers can not run in the same machine, I would like to disable the QlikView Server. But what is the better way to to this? This problem will be solved if I just deactivate QlikView Web Server from the task managment tool or should I reinstall the software?

Thank you very much!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Here you go! The top one here Could you not install Qlik Sense Server on another machine, then you get both?

PS the Qlik sense server components are designed to run on a PC.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Pollyana,

Unfortunately, CAN'T install Qlik Sense Server on the same machine as Qlikview Server, even with the services stopped!

HTH

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Yes Andrew, I see. But what should I do? Reinstall QlikView without connect with a server and then install QlikSense Server?

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

You wold have to uninstall the Qlikview Server Components

Not applicable
Author

Do you know the exactly names of these components so I could proceed with the unistall?

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Here you go! The top one here Could you not install Qlik Sense Server on another machine, then you get both?

PS the Qlik sense server components are designed to run on a PC.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Andrew! I cannot use another machine, maybe a virtual one, but I am afraid of lose performance.