Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rittermd
Master
Master

Display a running total

Here is my challenge. I am relatively new to Qlikview.

I have data that contains rows for a member for a particular type of service.  So a member could have 1 row for single service or could have multiple rows for many services. 

Based on some criteria a service could be overdue and we want to notify them of that.

In my dashboard table I need to show the number of their services that are overdue on each row in the table.  So if they have 5 services and 3 are overdue I need to show 3 on each of the 5 rows in the table for that member.

I am not sure how to do this or if I can do this.

Thanks for any guidance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

in a straight table with Member and Service as dimensions, you can use the following expression:

sum(total <Member > Aggr(count({<Overdue={'y'}>}  Service),Member ))

where Overdue is the field that indicates if the service is ovredue (y) or not (n).

Let me know.

KR,

Elena

View solution in original post

5 Replies
francoiscave
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Mark,

Can you send us a sample app.

It will be easier to help you.

Thanks,

François

rittermd
Master
Master
Author

I really can not as the data is health care related.

MarcoWedel

Hi,

you can scramble your data before uploading:

http://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-1290

Hope this helps

Regards

Marco

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

in a straight table with Member and Service as dimensions, you can use the following expression:

sum(total <Member > Aggr(count({<Overdue={'y'}>}  Service),Member ))

where Overdue is the field that indicates if the service is ovredue (y) or not (n).

Let me know.

KR,

Elena

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mark,

Do age analysis:

Create buckets using interval function:

If((interval(Date(Today(),'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss')-Date(Date/Time,'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss'),'dd'))<=30, 'P1',
If((interval(Date(Today(),'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss')-Date(Date/Time,'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss'),'dd'))<=60, 'P2',
If((interval(Date(Today(),'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss')-Date(Date/Time,'DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss'),'dd'))<=90, 'P3','Overdue'))) as ByAge,

Expression:

Count({<ByAge = {'Overdue'}>}Service)

Regards

Neetha